Comedian McAbbey complains bitterly as his new born baby continues to struggle for his wife's boobs with him..lol

He posted the photo on the right on his IG page this afternoon and wrote

''Chai, my omugwo experience.. Smh.. Can u imagine my baby sucking breast, eyeing me and making noise with it like she's rubbing it on my face bcos I can't have the breast for now , even doing tongue out for me ehn, see me see yawa o Shuo, I didn't say she should not suck but why doing me pepper eye for the matter now, must she make noise with it , if u give her chance now she go even fit use toothpick join sef? Well, I'm abreast that everday is for the baby and one day for the owner o..🚶🚶🚶... #omugwocontinues...''.

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Female student performing oral sex on her classmate in South Africa 18+

Janet Jackson's Arab ex-husband spotted with new Black woman prompting rumors they are dating