Charly Boy's 1st grand daughter, Olivia, graduates with a first class degree in advertising, public Relations & media

Charly Boy celebrated his 1st granddaughter Olivia, who just graduated with first class degree honours in advertising, public Relations & media, via his Instagram page. He wrote: "Dear God, In fact I no know weytin you see for my body wey you dey take scatter me with blessings anyhow. I no complain o! I just dey grateful as you dey Totori me with blessings. You are already aware say my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Female student performing oral sex on her classmate in South Africa 18+

Janet Jackson's Arab ex-husband spotted with new Black woman prompting rumors they are dating

Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain ''Brother Tope'' tricked her to seek greener pasture in Oman and has been turned into a slave