'Anything these two ask of me shall be done' - Singer, Davido says as he shares cute photo of his daughters

'Anything these two ask of me shall be done' - Singer, Davido says as he shares cute photo of his two daughters Imade and HaileySinger and proud father of two, Davido shared this adorable photo of his daughters, Imade and Hailey Adeleke and wrote: 'My girls .Be you sister’s keeper..Daddy got y’all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future ... dem go dey plan for together “let’s force Daddy to buy us the new this and that “ Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y’all .'The post 'Anything these two ask of me shall be done' - Singer, Davido says as he shares cute photo of his daughters appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Female student performing oral sex on her classmate in South Africa 18+

Janet Jackson's Arab ex-husband spotted with new Black woman prompting rumors they are dating

Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain ''Brother Tope'' tricked her to seek greener pasture in Oman and has been turned into a slave