'I will be your side chic for life' - Annie Idibia says as she flaunts her toned body during vacation in Dubai

 'I will be your side chic for life' - Annie Idibia says as she flaunts her toned body during vacation in DubaiTuface Idibia's wife Annie and her kids are currently on vacation in Dubai. The pretty mother of two shared this photo to tease her hubby with the caption, 'hey baby, didn’t I tell you I will remain the same chic you fell In love with? I will be your side chic for lifeeeee... In @janetjackson voice “It’s All For Youuu”! Woman like me. Na Ujah dey rush me'.The post 'I will be your side chic for life' - Annie Idibia says as she flaunts her toned body during vacation in Dubai appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Female student performing oral sex on her classmate in South Africa 18+

Janet Jackson's Arab ex-husband spotted with new Black woman prompting rumors they are dating

Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain ''Brother Tope'' tricked her to seek greener pasture in Oman and has been turned into a slave