''I won’t quit PDP even if I fail to secure the presidential ticket''- Atiku says

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar yesterday said he would not quit the People’s Democratic Party even if he failed to secure its presidential ticket during the party presidential primary on October 6th.  Speaking to newsmen after a meeting with party members in Niger state, Atiku who defected from APC to PDP last December, said“Whether I become the presidential candidate or not, I want to assure you that I will always discharge my obligations to ensure the  success of  the polls. I shall remaine in the party even if I lost. I am ever ready to work towards the success of the party if level playing ground is provided during the party primaries like I did in 2015”.  The post ''I wont quit PDP even if I fail to secure the presidential ticket''- Atiku says appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Female student performing oral sex on her classmate in South Africa 18+

Janet Jackson's Arab ex-husband spotted with new Black woman prompting rumors they are dating

Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain ''Brother Tope'' tricked her to seek greener pasture in Oman and has been turned into a slave